miércoles, 20 de julio de 2016
DRUMPER 1.92 free
• 32-bit VST-2 instrument for Windows O.S.
• 12 drumsets including bass drum, snare drum, close and open hi hat, 2 percussion samples.
• 12 editable 16-step patterns.
• 12 editable pattern combinations including 4 rytmic variations for each combination.
• 3 LFO with syncronization and "sample and hold" shape.
• 2 filters with resonance and frequency control.
• Cross fade function.
• 32 editable presets.
• FX processor with repeat effect, delay and fazer.
• Deep saturation effect.
• MIDI "learn" function for all faders and knobs.
• And more...
NUSofting has released Sinnah, a new freeware VA synth plugin.
Sinnah is available in AU and VST plugin formats for Mac OS X and Windows,
supporting 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
Sinnah is a VA synth, but instead of the standard subtractive resonant filter
it uses a resonant delay network.
Download update 1.0 Sinnah plugin
The zip includes installers for Windows and Mac OS X, 32-bit&64-bit - AU & VST
Also included: Sinnah VST for windows without installer
Free 50 presets from julianraymusic.com
viernes, 15 de julio de 2016
Origins of Audio has launched Inspire, a series with free samplepacks, soundsets and sounds.
Their commercial libraries include Zebramatic II and Imperium. They claim the Inspire series
will be updated every two weeks with new and free soundsets for Zebra 2 and Serum.
martes, 5 de julio de 2016
Beats - Pattern - Rhythm - Music Styles (by Sonic Sirius 2016)
A Guide for Drumcomputer & Sequencer (Free - 512 MB)
- 47 Music Styles with BPM Information (some Musical Styles Instrumentation)
- 192 Pattern Templates (self-created) Idea and Concept by Sonic Sirius
- 192 Piano Roll Images (from Presonus - Studio One)
- 192 Sound Examples - Short (*.WAV - 24 Bit)
- A blank Template for print out (Din A4)
- for Drum Editors
- Piano Rolls
- Drum Machines
- Step Sequencer
- Hardware Step Sequencer
- Simple and Clearly / Easy to understand- 512 MB / 1300 Files / 452 Folder
- Various Tempos in Beats per Minute (BPM) Overview
- Info - Sequencer & Editoren - Software & DAW
- Freeware - Drum Samples - Download Links
- Rhythm Pattern - Song Struktur - Examples
- Drums (Schlagzeug) Illustration
- Music Styles - Overview
47 Music Styles with BPM (Tempo)
• Rock - Pop • Funk - Disco • Latin Rock • Reggae • Blues - Rock • Boogie• Bossa
• House • Drum ' n ' Bass • Techno • Hip Hop • Samba • Salsa • Ska • 8Beat
• Electropop • Soul • Country • R & B Dance • Trance • Garage • Shuffle• Tango
• Funk • Ballad • Blue Grass • Twist • Charleston • Foxtrot • Cha Cha Cha• Merengue
• Rhumba • Swing • Fusion • 16Beat • Punk • Polka • Latin Pop • Waltz• Paso Doble
• Mambo • Beguine • Musette • Bachata • Heavy Rock • Intro • Ending • March
Practicable for DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) Examples:
Ableton - Live / PreSonus - Studio One / Image Line - FL Studio /
Bitwig - Bitwig Studio / Cockos - Reaper / Steinberg / Cubase /Apple - Logic /
Motu - Digital Performer / Magix - Sampltude /Cakewalk Sonar / Avid - Pro Tools /
Sony - Acid / more...
Nightlife, a free VST virtual synthesizer instrument,
compatible with all Windows 32-bit VST hosts,
featuring "bone-rattling basses, other-worldly pads,
beat-synced arpeggiated patterns, and tons more".
Nightlife is described as "the ideal choice for modern dance,
EDM, or trance styles".
The 'F1 Filter Box' is a very handy sculpturing tool, based on a powerful multi mode filter,
modulator and a fast and easy GUI.
It can be used on any content - drum loops, samples, synthetic or natural content,
to provide interesting musical ideas at very short setting time.
The F1 offers 6 different filters shapes:
* LPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave]
* HPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave]
* BPF [12 and 24 Db/Octave]
...and various methods to modulate the cut-off point:
* LFO (time based, [ms])
* Sync_LFO - temp based, synchronized to DAW's BPM setting
* Envelope follower
As well as a master modulation depth setting, which can be run to negative values as well as positive.
All these modulation setting can be run in parallel and offer you a very quick and easy to use tool,
which sounds just great !
Windows - VST