lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016
Crisalys - Free Synth
Crisalys is a software synthesizer characterized by a powerful audio engine which
can work up to 192Khz. The three oscillators are driven by custom waveforms designed
specifically to grant top quality sound in any situation. Each oscillator has built-in FM,
Ring Modulator and Cross Modulation options controlled by three separate internal LFOs.
The Ring Modulator can achieve sound characteristics that can go beyond the common
sonorities of this effect, thanks to an internal custom circuit which has been developed
for this purpose.
The audio path continues through two multifilters which can operate as state variable filters,
analog emulations or in EQ mode. The modulation section offers, in addition to the classic
controls (modulation wheel, aftertouch, velocity, etc.), four LFOs, two aux envelopes and two
step LFOs which can be used as modulation sources to create atmospheric pads, control the filters,
create rhythmic sequences and so on.
Each LFO has a special "Quantize" control which can be used to introduce a small (or huge,
if turned fully clockwise) variation to the LFO wave and sync speed.
Used on pads this can produce interesting effects, adding some granulosity to the sound.
The effect section includes a classic stereo flanger, a delay (which can work in classic or
cross mode), a compressor and a reverb. Crisalys features eight built-in step sequencers
(up to 32 steps) which can work all at the same time. The active pattern can be edited manually
or recorded in realtime using an external MIDI keyboard. The sequencer patterns can be stored
in the hard disk as separate pattern files or as a bank of 64 patterns.
· 3 Oscillators with 18 custom waveforms.
· built-in frequency, ring and cross modulation per oscillator
· filter routing option
· tuning and pitch bend options per oscillator
· 2 multi filters with 12 different filters (including custom designed and analog emulations)
· built-in modulation options per filter
· Modulation section: 4 LFOs, 2 AUX envelopes, 2 step sequencers
· Modulation matrix with 5 assignable sources and 16 fixed destinations
· FX section: flanger, delay compressor, reverb
· Eight powerful 32 notes sequencers able to load up to 64 patterns
· Custom audio engine for high quality audio
· 256 preset sounds
· 64 sequencer patterns